Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Bitches and the Bitchy Blogs

Maybe you can count this as one of the bitchy blogs, but I know Luna and it's most likely to turn out decent.

You see all these bitchy DC blogs that ultimately fail in the end? Well there's more comin' your way.

Luna brought up the MSW burnbook, then all these people suggest a DC Burnbook.

While others were excited about the idea others were pissed.

One of our beloved "sister" blogs, found in the left sidebar, "DC Slambook" is one of them. Although everyone calls this person a fail because there is no talking SHIT, everyone got pissed when they saw "DCSlam", which is below. All these hoe-ish blogs are really stupid because nobody's commenting on it. We've probably gotten more visits than them for the 10 hours we've been here.

Fuck, 150 visitors in 10 hours? That's pretty good for starters babe.

The bitches and the bitchy blogs strike and shit will start.

DCSlam- DCSlam.blogspot.com is full of hate and it pisses the hell off of people, and the owner is "Someonefamous" which, indeed has the same name as a writer on our blog. Notice how you both have private profiles?

Someonefamous on our blog- Make your profile permanently public then we'll see.

The bitch who did "DC Slambook" doesn't know how the hell the slam users. I found "DC slam" quite amusing.

Do me now. Oh wait, I'm anonymous. But I guess you can think of me when you hear: "DC Whore."

Take guesses for all the fuck I care. I really don't because I'm not gonna reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment