Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Point of Being Anonymous



You may wonder: Hmm how come this writer is anonymous?

It's simple:

So I could bitch as much as I want to.

There's no need to 'hold' back and be 'nice' because in some sense that's just giving you a mask and pushing your real feelings away. Having all these true feelings bottled up is unhealthy.

I honestly am not sure why people are announcing who they actually are, and who's writing for this blog because as soon as you step outside of the boundaries, you'll be hated on (you could even lose your account). Unless you wont be as cruel like me x] then that's not an issue. Or maybe you just don't care (but you probably will) That's why trolls are successful, they don't have to pretend to be nice on their main accounts, they don't have to worry about people hating them. You may call them a coward and a freaking stupid annoying idiot, but oh well.


I didn't want to do this...but too late :)


It's hard to read but this is what the chicka is saying: good for you bitchpie-96 and I guess you are proud you were reported twice hoodlum


Don't you just love her? No this blog will NOT be a slam book, and I will NOT be known as the 'slammer' because you'll easily find out who I am. I just wanted to point this girl out to all you faithful readers.

People called her a noob when she asked what a noob was. She was not a noob, just someone who's not used to internet slang. But people judge because of the topic title and they judge because of her medoll's appearance which isn't absolutely horrible....just not a lot of people's taste.

However she became a "noob" as soon as she resorted to calling people names because of her own insecurity. I don't blame her though, we are indeed real bitches (me especially.) Yes noob is overused, I myself hardly use it as a direct insult to someone's face, but what are we supposed to call them? Dumb fucks?

Sorry my language must seem quite vulgar to you. Ooops. Just blogging here. So know where she's coming from. Call her a noob now if you want because she's reporting people and pissing everyone off, but it won't help. Giving her attention must boost up her ego even more. Next thing you know she'll be making topics like:

Why is DC so mean?!?

And now THAT is annoying.

-AnonymousDCer

No comments:

Post a Comment